- INFORM: Index for Risk Management
- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
- INFORM is the first global, objective and transparent tool for understanding the risk of humanitarian crises. When all those involved in crisis prevention, preparedness and response use a shared risk assessment, they can work more effectively together. That is why INFORM is open-source.
INFORM has been developed in response to recommendations by numerous organisations to improve the common evidence basis for risk analysis, as well as the real demands of INFORM partner organisations.
INFORM is a collaboration of the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Task Team for Preparedness and Resilience and the European Commission.
- Publication Date
- Dec. 8, 2015, 3:05 p.m.
- Geoscientific Information
information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- More info
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Repeatedly And Frequently Updated
- Supplemental Information
- river_flood, tsunami, coastal_flood, strong_wind, earthquake