- Global Earthquake Model - GEM Foundation
GEM’s collaborative efforts are building a heightened public understanding and awareness of seismic risk, leading to increased earthquake resilience worldwide, as we support the GEM community in:
1. sharing of data, models, and knowledge through the OpenQuake platform and international meetings
2. collaborating and integrating information from global to local
3. applying GEM tools and software to inform decision-making for risk mitigation and management
4. expanding the...
- Publication Date
- Dec. 2, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Supplemental Information
No information provided