- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
This dataset combines two GAR13 rasters to produce an estimate of the annual frequency of landslides triggered by precipitation and earthquakes. The original datasets depend on the combination of trigger and susceptibility defined by six parameters: slope factor, lithological (or geological) conditions, soil moisture condition, vegetation cover, precipitation and seismic conditions. Preprocessing has been undertaken to classify these estimates into a Hazard Classification (1= Very Low, 2= ...
- Publication Date
- Nov. 25, 2009, 5:15 p.m.
- Raster Data
- GAR13 , Global , Landslides , UNISDR
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data