- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
This dataset, providing Peak Ground Acceleration (pga, units: g) was computed by the Global Earthquake Model Foundation using the OpenQuake-engine implementation of the 2003-2007 Seismic Hazard Model for Cuba and Surrounding Areas (herein indicated as the MODEL; more information about the MODEL is available at this link https://hazardwiki.openquake.org/cuba_2003-2007_intro). The MODEL domain includes Cuba, J...
- Creation Date
- Jan. 16, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
- Raster Data
- Caribbean , Earthquake , PGA , ThinkHazard!
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Cuba , Dominican Republic , Haiti , Jamaica
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
For use in the ThinkHazard! (THOR) project
- Data Quality
- Quality of the calculation method: 6, Model set-up: 2, Elevation data (terrain / bare ground only, or elevation of additional features included): 2, Data resolution: 2, Vintage of data (year in which the data was generated): 0, “Official” government data: 0, Scientific quality of the data: 2, Peer review: 2, If not peer reviewed: clear description available and acceptable method: 0, If not peer reviewed: description available of processes: 0.
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data