- Not Specified
+ The original author did not specify a license.
This hazard data delivery is derived from the Impact Forecasting Earthquake catastrophe model.
The Impact Forecasting Earthquake hazard and risk data covers 31 countries. The data is derived from the Impact Forecasting earthquake models which have been built over a number of years by the team in collaboration with internationally recognised seismologists and earthquake engineers at a number of academic institutions and agencies. The models are developed for individual countries and pr...
- Publication Date
- Nov. 3, 2015, 6 p.m.
- Raster Data
- Earthquake , Impact Forecasting , PGA , ThinkHazard! , THOR , Uganda
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
- withheld from general circulation or disclosure
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data