- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
For the GAR Atlas, a fully probabilistic seismic hazard analysis at global level was developed by CIMNE and INGENIAR Ltda. This hazard model is a continuation and improvement of the one developed in the framework of GAR13 where a set of tectonic provinces were identified and characterized by means of a set of parameters that describe the future seismic activity on each of them based on historical records together with relationships to obtain hazard intensities as a function of magnitude an...
- Publication Date
- Oct. 13, 2017, 10:09 a.m.
- Raster Data
- earthquake , global , thinkhazard
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
Use constraints: This dataset was developed in the framework of an analysis with a global scope and should not be used for local applications and/or decis...
- Supplemental Information
DISCLAIMER (Legal Usage): GAR Atlas datasets are available for free for non-commercial purposes to governments, international organizations, universities, no...
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data