- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Extreme Heat hazard is classified based on an existing and widely accepted heat stress indicator, the Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT, in °C) – more specifically the daily maximum WGBT. The WBGT has an obvious relevance for human health, but it is relevant in all kinds of projects and sectors, including infrastructure related, as heat stress affects personnel and stakeholders, and therefore the design of buildings and infrastructure.
Heat stress studies in the scientific literature t...
- Publication Date
- March 1, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
- Raster Data
- Extreme Heat , Hazard Assessment
- Climatology Meteorology Atmosphere
- processes and phenomena of the atmosphere. Examples: cloud cover, weather, climate, atmospheric conditions, climate change, precipitation
For use in ThinkHazard!
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data