- Global Landslide Hazard Map
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
The Global Landslide Hazard Map presents a qualitative representation of global landslide hazard at a global scale. It is the combination of the The Global Landslide Hazard Map: Median Annual Rainfall-Triggered Landslide Hazard (1980-2018) and The Global Landslide Hazard Map: Earthquake-Triggered Landslide Hazard which has then been simplified to four categories, ranging from Very low to High landslide hazard, based on the existing system used by ThinkHazard!
- Publication Date
- Feb. 5, 2020, 9:22 a.m.
- Raster Data
- GeoTIFF , Landslide , landslides , ls_arup , WCS
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Maintenance Frequency
- There Are No Plans To Update The Data
This project provides a systematic assessment of landslide hazard at a global scale. Landslides triggered by precipitation and landslides triggered by ear...
- Data Quality
- High-resolution model validated over available observations. Overall good scientific quality.
- Supplemental Information
This project defines landslide hazard as the average annual frequency of occurrence of a significant landslide occurring within a defined area. The average t...
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data