- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
Peak ground acceleration (PGA) in g for the return periods 10, 50, 100, 250, 475, 975, 1500 and 2475 years, for Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. The data is produced by the World Bank under the Probabilistic Risk Asssessment (CAPRA) Program of the Latin-America and the Caribbean region (2015) financed by the Australian Government through GFDRR based on available information from the RESIS II project.
Further information and full methodological des...
- Publication Date
- Sept. 1, 2015, 2:55 a.m.
- Raster Data
- Central America , Earthquake , PGA , ThinkHazard! , THOR
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
For use in the ThinkHazard! (THOR) project
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- grid data is used to represent geographic data