- Global Tsunami Hazard GTM RP500
- Open Data Commons Open Database License / OSM (ODbL/OSM)
+ You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt our data, as long as you credit OpenStreetMap and its contributors
+ If you alter or build upon our data, you may distribute the result only under the same licence.
+ For more info see http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright.
The input tsunami hazard data are based on the global hazard analysis of Davies et al. (2017), developed jointly by Geoscience Australia and NGI, formatted for use in ThinkHazard!. The data serves as data for Global Tsunami Model (GTM, http://globaltsunamimodel.org/). The global tsunami dataset contains maximum inundation heights, calculated at offshore hazard points and projected to shoreline by simple interpolation. Tsunami Maxi...
- Publication Date
- Aug. 15, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
- Raster Data
- GeoTIFF , ts_mih_rp500 , WCS
- Geoscientific Information
- information pertaining to earth sciences. Examples: geophysical features and processes, geology, minerals, sciences dealing with the composition, structure and origin of the earth s rocks, risks of earthquakes, volcanic activity, landslides, gravity information, soils, permafrost, hydrogeology, erosion
- Data owned by the Commonwealth of Australia (Geoscience Australia) and NGI 2017. This work may be used and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons CCBY licence: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/
- Supplemental Information
Limitations (See Davies et al. (2017), Loevholt et al. (2015), NGI and Geoscience Australia (2015) for more information):
-The data use global input data...